Operational Plan 2017-18
Council adopted its Central Coast Council Operational Plan for 2017-18, which includes an integrated operational and capital budget, capital works program, statement of revenue, and fees and charges.
In 2017-18 Central Coast Council is set to deliver $551 million in essential services and $207.9 million on infrastructure for its growing community.
Budget spending is focused on integrating our IT systems, with improved online and self-service access. The Central Coast community will also see improvements to our roads, water supply, sewerage treatment, waste management, parks, playgrounds, and many other facilities.
Budget fast facts:
- Expenditure on service delivery - $551 million
- Expenditure on capital works - $207.9 million
- $72.0 million on roads, transport and drainage
- $53.6 million on water and sewer
- $27.1 million on open space and recreation
- $17.1 million on information technology