Community Strategic Plan 2030
The Wyong Shire Community Strategic Plan 2030 (2.08 MB) addresses the question of “Where do we, as a community, want to be in the future?”
It provides a roadmap to help us achieve the community’s long term vision: creating our ideal community, caring… prosperous… sustainable.
The Plan is owned by the whole community, who are also responsible for its delivery. This includes community members, community groups, government, businesses and non government agencies – really anyone who lives, works, plays or stays in our Shire.
The Plan is set out under the planning themes of community, environment, economy and civic leadership and provides the following objectives (along with strategies to assist in meeting the objectives):
- Vibrant, caring and connected communities
- Ease of travel
- Access to facilities, program and services
- Educated, innovative and creative communities
- Enhanced areas of natural value
- Community ownership of the natural and built environment
- Strong sustainable business sector and increased local employment
- Advanced information communication technology
The delivery of the Community Strategic Plan is supported through the actions outlined in Council's Corporate Strategic Plan. These actions are reported annually in Council's Annual Report.
If you have problems opening these PDFs, telephone Wyong Shire Council on (02) 4350 5555 or use our online feedback form. See our Accessibility Statement.