- Inspections booked online or sent by email will be accepted up until 7:00am on the day of inspection.
- Inspections booked by fax require a minimum of twenty four hours notice.
- Should you require a specific time for your inspection, please telephone Council on (02) 4350 5555 after 8:30am on the day of inspection.
Please ensure that:
- Your Home Owners Warranty Insurance or Owner/Builder Permit has been lodged with us, otherwise we are unable to undertake the inspection - a copy can be attached to this form.
- All sediment control measures are to be in place at all times. Ineffective or poorly maintained devices may lead to the issue of a Penalty Infringement Notice under the Protection of Environment Operations Act.
- All guttering and downpipes are installed and connected – a reinspection fee will be charged if they are not (Frame and Final Inspections only).
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.