Central Coast Airport
Call for Expressions of Interest
Council is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) from general aviation, aerospace and associated industry operators to establish or expand their businesses at a proposed new General Aviation Industry Hub at Central Coast Airport (formerly Warnervale Aerodrome), just 45 minutes outside Sydney.
Opportunities are available for short- and long-term lease of airside land or purpose built facilities at Central Coast Airport.
Expressions of interest are open now! Enter your details below to receive the EOI documentation.
It is envisaged that businesses in aviation education/training, logistics, technology, consulting and service industries will become part of an integrated aviation, education and technology precinct around the Central Coast Airport. Central Coast Council is looking for proposals from operators that demonstrate innovative and forward thinking solutions that will support long-term industry development and jobs growth in the Central Coast region.
The EOI responses will be considered in developing a detailed airport Master Plan tailored to support the commercial general aviation and corporate aviation sectors in NSW and where appropriate to individual operators.
Preference will be given to activities and operators who can add value to the future development of the airport as a general aviation industry hub, and provide a stimulus for regional economic development and employment.
- Register to receive the EOI documents via the online form below
- Complete and submit your proposal by 2:00pm Tuesday 16 May 2017
- Questions may be emailed to email@example.com
Expression of Interest Timeline
17 March 2017: Registration open for Expression of Interest
16 May 2017: Proposal submissions should be completed and submitted by 2:00pm on this date. Strictly no late submissions will be accepted.
June/July 2017: Evaluation of applications.
Register your interest
Fill out this form to register your interest
Who should apply?
- Aviation business, corporate, private and tourist charter operators
- Fixed wing and helicopter charter operators
- Fixed base terminal operators (FBO) – aircraft ground handling, refuelling, private aircraft passenger lounge and ground transport
- Corporate, business and private turbine and turbo-fan aircraft hangars and operating bases – fixed wing and helicopter
- Airborne surveillance, inspection and monitoring operators
- Airborne survey/mapping, atmospheric /geo-spatial sensing, and research operators
- Aircraft manufacturing and maintenance organisations
- Commercial sport aviation including skydive, scenic and “adrenalin” joy-flight charter
- Aircraft sales – fixed wing and helicopter
- Aircraft hangars – fixed wing and helicopter
- Central Coast Aero Club
- Aviation Support:
- Aviation support services including aircraft refinishing, interiors, sales and parts distribution
- Aircraft engine supply, remanufacture and distribution
- Aircraft avionics supply, installation and maintenance
- Pilot shop and chart/document supply
- Aircraft insurance and financial services
Flying Training Organisations:
- Commercial flying training – fixed wing and helicopter
- ATPL training campus
- Synthetic training simulators
- University / TAFE affiliated aviation courses – commercial pilot and aircraft maintenance technician
Government and Institutional Aviation Operators:
- Emergency services aviation facilities and support – aeromedical, airborne bushfire suppression, law enforcement and search and rescue
- State and Federal government agency aviation support
Education and Technology:
- Potential opportunities include:
- Live-in campus-style commercial pilot training
- Commercial aircraft simulators
- Aircraft maintenance technician training
- Aviation, aerospace and aeronautical engineering university courses
- Aviation, aeronautical and aerospace technology research and development
- Aerospace, aeronautical and aviation industry consulting service providers
- Aviation and aeronautical suppliers, contractors and consultants