Your opinion matters. Be heard.
Community ThinkTank is the voice of the community across a range of Council initiatives. As a member you will receive direct links to surveys, the opportunity to partipiate in online discussions as well as invitations to Council events and other relevant information.
It’s also a great way to engage with the Council’s Community Engagement team and find out about other community engagement activites.
This is part of the Council’s ongoing commitment to community engagement and an easy way to get your thoughts on a range of topics important to the local community.
How do you become a member? It’s easy!
How to join
Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration has been successful.
What type of issues will you hear about as a member of Community ThinkTank?
- significant long term issues with high impact on our communities
- projects to help us make an informed decision
- issues that impact the whole of the shire
- issues that are complex or need to consider competing interests
- strategic directions, policies or actions directly referred to in the Community Strategic Plan 2030
- other issues nominated as appropriate
- upcoming community engagement events
Would you like more info?
If you would like more information in relation to the CommunityThinkTank, please contact the Community Engagement Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (02) 4350 5555.
Your views and personal details will remain confidential. You can choose to withdraw from the Community ThinkTank at any time by informing our Community Engagement team in writing.