Opened in 1885, the old St Barnabas Church of England is located off Yarramalong Road.
It is the oldest church building in Wyong Shire and is protected by a permanent Conservation Order. The church was closed in 1977.
Graves situated behind the old church are usually maintained by a committee of local residents.
The burial ground can be used only by the descendants of those already interred in the cemetery.
Return to the Cemeteries and Memorial Gardens page to download required application forms.