Stronger Communities Fund
The Stronger Communities Fund has been established by the NSW Government to provide councils with funding to kick-start the delivery of projects which improve community infrastructure and services.
The fund includes a Community Grant Program, which will allocate $1 million in grants over three years to incorporated not-for-profit community groups, for projects that build more vibrant, sustainable and inclusive local communities. The minimum funding available per application is $10,000, and the maximum funding available per application is $50,000.
Round three is scheduled to open on 17 July 2017 and close on Friday 11 August 2017.
Guidelines are available at - Stronger Communities Fund - Community Grants Program.
For more information, please contact Mikell Borg on 4325 8850.
Central Coast Council North Grant Programs
Central Coast Council provides and/or manages a number of community grants. These are primarily to support and develop community, cultural, sporting and environmental programs and activities.
All grant applications are now online. You can view all your submissions at SmartyGrants
Please contact Council's Grants staff on 4350 5555 extension 5383 for more information.
Detailed below are Council funded grants for the 2016/2017 financial year:
- Community Matching Fund - is a partnership, joining together Council resources with community contributions to deliver priority neighbourhood projects to residents of the former Wyong LGA.
- Community Benefit Grants - are offered to assist community organisations contribute to meeting the objectives and targets contained in Council's Community Strategic Plan, in particular to contribute to the social, sporting, cultural, economic or environmental well being of the broader community of the former Wyong LGA.
- Community Subsidy Program Grants - are small grants to support community groups with in-kind services to enable a balanced and equitable approach to the provision of subsidised access to all Central Coast Council community resources in the former Wyong Shire Local Government Area.
- Sport & Cultural Sponsorship Program - Funding for the Sport & Cultural Sponsorship Program (SCSP) for 2016/17 has been fully exhausted and no further applications can be accepted for the financial year. Please note that The Australian Sports Commission has numerous grant opportunities available that may be open for you to apply; more information is available at Ausport.
- Neighbourhood Activation Program - is designed to support the efforts of our local volunteers and community members to improve the quality of life of the residents of the former Wyong Shire Local Government Area.
- Youth Week Funding Application - Central Coast Council is now seeking applications for funding from community groups and organisations to provide Youth Week activities and events across the Central Coast during Youth Week – 1st to 9th April 2017.
Community Benefit Grants recipients 2016-17
Community Benefit Grants recipients 2015-16
Community Benefit Grants recipients 2014-15
Community Matching Fund Grant recipients 2016-17
Community Matching Fund Grant recipients 2015-16
Community Matching Fund Grant recipients 2014-15
Councillors' Community Improvement Grant Funds recipients 2015-16
Councillors Community Improvement Grant recipients 2014-15
Councillors Community Improvement Grants Funds recipients 2013-14
Council Supported grants
The 2017 round opened on Monday 27 February and will close at 5pm on Friday 21 April 2017. The ClubGRANTS scheme is coordinated by ClubsNSW and funded by local registered clubs. The scheme is supported by Central Coast Council, Council of Social Service of NSW (NCOSS) and NSW Dept of Family & Community Services (formerly DoCS). Applications from local community groups, for projects that benefit the community, are sought annually.
Get that grant
has handy hints to help your group.