Halls and Centres

Halls, event image, children dancing

Council has many different venues for hire in the north (former Wyong Shire Council area). To make a booking go to our Hall and Venue finder to choose a venue and find the right contact details.  For general inquiries call 4350 5538.

For any inquiries regarding facilities in the south (former Gosford City Council area) please call 4325 8222 or go to Gosford Community Centres.


Venues for kids' parties

The-BerkeleyCentre-LR-2-(1).jpg  Some of our venues are really great for kids parties with enclosed fencing, playgrounds and all the facilities you need.

Halls and Venues for hire

facebook-post-kids-party-2-(1).jpg Use our hall and venue finder to find the right space for your next event or family celebration.

Hall and Venue fees

hallandvenuefees.jpgView Council’s Hall and Venue fees & charges.

The Entrance Community Centre

communitycafe-entrance-web.jpgThis facility has a cafe, 3 training rooms, a workshop, dance studio, gallery and Men’s Shed.

Community Facilities Strategy

community-facility-strategy-web.jpgCouncil’s guiding strategy for the sustainable provision, development & management of community facilities.