What's at the Library
A range of Council services are available at Tuggerah, Lake Haven and The Entrance Libraries. Pay your rates, register your dog or cat and lodge a general query.
Customers are also able to use a Customer Contact Kiosk at these Branches. These allow online self service in a range of Council functions and have a direct customer contact hot line available to provide answers on a full range of inquiries.
Home Library service
This is a free service for residents who are unable - either temporarily or permanently - to visit a library.
To be eligible, residents need to live in Wyong Shire and provide a medical certificate confirming their inability to visit a library in person.
Contact the Home Library Service Coordinator on (02) 4350 5170, but note that there may be a waiting period.
Justice of the Peace
Members of the Tuggerah Lakes Branch of the NSW Justices' Association visit our libraries each week to witness signatures and certify documents free of charge.
- Toukley Library between 10.30am and 1pm each Monday
- Lake Haven Library between 9am and 1pm every Thursday
- Tuggerah Library on Tuesday 9.30 am- 12.30 pm and 9am and noon each Saturday.
- The service is not available on public holidays or long weekends.
If you enjoy reading, we have Book Clubs to suit everyone. Contact your nearest Branch for further details.
If you are running your own reading group, we have kits that provide everything you need. To use the service, book club members must also be members of the Wyong Shire Library Service. Kits are lent for 6 weeks to a coordinator and there may be a waiting list. Contact your nearest Branch for details.
Join us at one of our knitting groups.
- Knit 'n' Knatter group meet at Bateau Bay Library on the second and fourth Friday of the month from 10am.
- Knitwits meet at Tuggerah Library on the first Friday of each month from 9am.
- Lake Haven Library on the first and third Saturday on the month, 10am-1pm.
- The Entrance Library every Wednesday, 10am-12pm
- Toukley Library the second and fourth Friday of the month, 10am-12pm
Contact your local branch for further details.
Colour me Calm - Colouring in for Adults!
Join our informal group for an hour or two of relaxing colouring in! We provide the designs and pencils or you can bring your own.
Bateau Bay Library: 10.30am on the first Saturday of the month at Bateau Bay Library. Bookings are required for catering purposes. Call 4350 1580 to reserve your spot or for more information.
The Entrance Library: commencing Tuesday 8 March, 2016 @ 10 am. Every second and fourth Tuesday thereafter. Call 4350 1550 for more information.
Possum Tales Storytime
Possum Tales Storytime Club is for children aged two to five. During a storytime session, we share stories, songs and a simple craft.
Possum Tales Storytime Club starts at 11am and is held at;
- Toukley Library on Tuesdays
- Bateau Bay Library on Wednesdays
- Lake Haven Library on Wednesdays
- Tuggerah Library on Thursdays
- The Entrance Library on Thursdays
We run programs for babies
Not a member of Wyong Shire Library Service? Join online