Coast Measure Up Challenge
Wyong Shire Council is supporting the 2014 Coast Measure Up Challenge, encouraging residents of the Shire to get moving, get active and live a happier, healthier life.
Right now over 66% of adults on the Central Coast are either overweight or obese, contributing to an increased risk of many types of cancer, heart disease and even type two diabetes.
The Challenge is being run by Medicare Local- Central Coast, with a focus on helping the Central Coast find a healthier, happier version of themselves.
See the Coast Measure Up Challenge website for more details on the program.
How Can you get active in Wyong Shire?
Wyong Shire has a range of parks, reserves and facilities available to help you get active.
Fixed outdoor fitness equipment stations are available at the following locations-
- Colongra Bay Reserve, Colongra Bay Rd, Lake Munmorah
- The Cottage, 12 Debra Anne Drive, Bateau Bay
- EDSACC, Central Coast Highway, The Entrance
- Hutton Road Reserve, Hutton Rd, The Entrance North
- Picnic Point Reserve, Tuggerah Parade, The Entrance
- Corner of Thomas Walker Drive and Lakedge Avenue, Chittaway Bay
- Hamlyn Terrace Oval, Minnesota Rd, Hamlyn Terrace
Click the links below to find out more about the different ways you can get active in Wyong Shire.