Skip to main content
Skip navigation


Water and Sewerage Services

Central Coast Council manages the water and sewerage services in the former Wyong Shire area.

To report a fault telephone 4350 5555 (24 hours/7 days)

Your Account (bill payments)

Your Home

Saving Water

About Us

Business & Development

Water Supply System

Wastewater System

Major Projects

Water Outages / Events

Water Quality

Latest News

Feedback - Give your questions or comments