When you look at this website, the following information will be recorded by our Internet Service Provider (ISP) for statistical purposes:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (eg, .com, .gov, .au, etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited
- The type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except in the unlikely event of an investigation by the ISP, or where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider's logs.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and unless legally required to do so we will not disclose it without your consent.
This Privacy Statement only covers the Council's website and does not extend to websites linked to from this site.